Friday 18 February 2011

flotsam and jetsam





so im at the final stage of my 'flotsam and jetsam' project. ive been doing weeks of development trying to achieve my final silouhette for my garment. ive hand made the fabric for my garment by knitting with 20mm needles to create a loose net-like fabric inspired mainly by seaweed and fishing nets i found in Lyme Regis beach. im unsure whether the fabric ive made compliments each other and so ive draped it on the stand experimenting with how the two colours could be put together. at this stage im not too sure as to what direction i will go in, im considering finding a different wool to use but need to re evaluate my colour palette and decide on a better suited colour. im happy with the development ive made at this stage, im slowly getting there..

No comments:

Post a Comment