Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Story

The story behind my FMP is about hope, the bird in the cage represents someone or something being trapped and the feeling of finally breaking free. I would like my FMP to be a room display of a bedroom with a vintage, old and broken style to it. In the room will be a bed, a chair and a bird in a cage which will show where my idea originated from. I will then design and make bedding for this room using my primary research of birds and also flowers, as the flowers will represent happiness and freedom. To achieve this outcome i will research room displays, interior designs, textile designers and take several trips to take photographs of birds and flowers. I will then use all my research to create a print design for my fabric which i will then use to create my bedding. I plan on making one bed sheet, two pillow cases and two cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment